Homepage Casey Barnett 2014-11-25T22:20:23+00:00
Steamboat Soccer Academy at a Glance
For 22 years, the Steamboat Soccer Academy has been delivering the ultimate soccer camp experience for players ages 9-19 in the mountains of Colorado. We offer two 4-day performance soccer camp sessions, and a 8-day premier soccer camp – each lead by top level national licensed coaches, international coaches, and experienced college level coaches. Our great weather, a pristine Rocky Mountain setting, and full-time dedication to one sport makes the Steamboat Soccer Academy a serious soccer camp for serious soccer players.
SSA player development goals:
- Improve overall technical ability.
- Develop passion within the player that enables athletes to play with intensity, energy, and a stronger competitive nature.
- Increase soccer movements, speed, agility, and reaction.
- Increase shooting power.
- Develop a greater comfort level on the ball.
- Build tactical awareness on the field, and gain a better understanding of the game.
- Increase speed of play & move more creatively with the ball
- Learn to defend more efficiently.
Steamboat Soccer Academy utilizes two top class facilities in Steamboat Springs, the Emerald Soccer Complex and Ski Town Athletic fields. MORE…
Over the past 20 years, the Steamboat Soccer Academy has amassed a very talented and stylistically diverse coaching staff. Hand picked specifically for their ability to teach the game of soccer, our staff represents one of the strongest facets of our program.
Residential Campers with SSA stay at the Colorado Mountain College – Alpine Campus located in downtown Steamboat Springs. The college is also where meals and classroom sessions will take place. MORE…
*2017 Session 2 is currently full for most age groups. There may still limited spots available for some age groups. If you are interested in Session 2 only, please contact us email@example.com or call us at 970-846-3270 to check on availability for your child’s age group.