Performance Soccer Academy
4-Day Soccer Camp
The SSA Performance Academy Soccer Camp is designed for the up and coming passionate soccer player. We will expose each player to the best on and off-field soccer training, competitions, and activities. This training will maximize a player's full potential and prepare them to dominate their teammates and opponents in their upcoming season.
Youth players, be sure to check out this year's dedicated youth camp. This is the perfect opportunity to hone those Goalkeeper skills and take on a new challenge in the field.
Interested in attending more than one session? No Problem! Register for one, two, or all three sessions during registration.
Youth Players (ages 8-13)
Session 1, Session 2, Session 3
The SSA Youth Performance Academy soccer camp will immerse participants in technical, tactical, and functional sessions. Speed, agility, and quickness training. Fun and intense small-sided competitions, 7v7, 9v9 and 11v11 match games based on player's age. Off the field, participants receive dynamic classroom and video sessions, and to maximize quick recovery and regeneration between field sessions, SSA integrates fun off-field activities such as inner-tube floating the Yampa River, swimming in Steamboat’s world famous hot springs pools, and more.
High School Age Players (ages 14-19)
Session 2, Session 3
The SSA High School Performance Academy soccer camp curriculum challenges players in technical, tactical, and functional training; speed, agility, and quickness training, and fun and intense small-sided competitions. Finally, match games are a daily focus as participates compete in the SSA Cup. To maximize quick recovery and regeneration between field sessions, SSA integrates fun off-field activities such as inner-tube floating the Yampa River, swimming in Steamboat’s world famous hot springs pools, and more.
Player Development & College ID Camp
The SSA Camp is a true College I.D. Camp. Our high school participants are coached by a diverse collection of college coaches (ranging from NAIA to D1) providing recruiting exposure in all training session and match games. Interaction with our college staff during the week also provides College Q&A opportunities, insider information on the recruiting process, the life of a college athlete, and NCAA compliance.
- First Class Facilities in a spectacular mountain setting
- Top level national and international licensed coaching staff
- Technical, Tactical, and Functional peak performance training sessions
- Small Sided Competitions and SSA 6-vs-6 tournament
- Explosive Speed, Agility, Quickness training
- Classroom seminars on cutting-edge mental skills training, goal setting, college recruiting process and more
- Specialized Goalkeeper training
- To maximize quick recovery and regeneration between field session SSA incorporates fun off Field Activities such as inner-tube floating the Yampa River, swimming in Steamboat’s world famous hot springs pools, and more
- 7:15 Wake-up call
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 9:00-11:00 Field Session – Fast footwork; tricks with the ball; passing and receiving, angles of support.
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch
- 12:30-1:00 Power nap!
- 1:30-2:45 Field Session-Defending: Pressure, Cover, Balance.
- 2:45-3:45 Match Games
- 4:00-5:00 Inner tube float the Yampa River – a blast and very refreshing.
- 5:15-6:00 Dinner
- 6:15-6:45 Classroom -What it takes to become the best player that you can be; What it takes to become an elite soccer player.
- 7:30-9:15 Full sided games
- 10:00 Lights Out!
Youth Camp - Session 1
July 5th - 8th
A 4-day block of cutting-edge training conducted both on and off the soccer pitch. Focus includes Athletic development, Technical development, Game Thinking/Awareness Training, Leadership and Character development. Additionally, teaching aspiring habits for total peak performance, learning new recovery and rejuvenation protocols, and how to better manage the demands of top-level athletic training and competition. Finally, off-field athletic activities will be incorporated such as tube float the Yampa River and more.