Performance Soccer Academy
4-Day Soccer Camp
The SSA Performance Academy Soccer Camp is designed for the up and coming passionate soccer player. We will expose each player to the best on the field soccer training, competitions, and activities. This training will maximize a player's full potential and prepare them to dominate their teammates and opponents in their upcoming season.
Interested in attending more than one session? No Problem! Register for one or two sessions during registration.
Youth Players (ages 8-13)
The SSA Youth Performance Academy soccer camp will immerse participants in technical, tactical, and functional sessions. Speed, agility, and quickness training. Fun and intense small-sided competitions, 7v7, 9v9, and 11v11 match games based on player's age.
High School Age Players (ages 14-19)
The SSA High School Performance Academy soccer camp curriculum challenges players in technical, tactical, and functional training; speed, agility, and quickness training, and fun and intense small-sided competitions. Finally, match games are a daily focus as participants compete in the SSA Cup.
Player Development & College ID Camp
The SSA Camp is a true College I.D. Camp. Our high school participants are coached by a diverse collection of college coaches (ranging from NAIA to D1) providing recruiting exposure in all training session and match games. Interaction with our college staff during the week also provides College Q&A opportunities, insider information on the recruiting process, the life of a college athlete, and NCAA compliance.
- First-Class Facilities in a spectacular mountain setting
- Top-level national and international licensed coaching staff
- Technical, Tactical, and Functional peak performance training sessions
- Small Sided Competitions and SSA 6-vs-6 tournament
- Explosive Speed, Agility, Quickness training
- Classroom seminars on cutting-edge mental skills training, goal setting, college recruiting process, and more
- Specialized Goalkeeper training
Check out specially negotiated room rates with hotels in the Steamboat Area and make SSA 2021 a Summer Vacation for the whole family.
COVID Mitigation Guidelines:
- Only players and staff on the field
- Training groups appropriately distanced throughout the field complex
- Designated drop off and pick up points
- Sanitation stations
- Daily equipment sanitation
- 9:00-11:00 Field Session – Fast footwork; tricks with the ball; passing and receiving, angles of support.
- 1:30-2:45 Field Session-Defending: Pressure, Cover, Balance.
- 2:45-3:45 Match Games
- 7:30-9:15 Full sided games
July 9-12, 2023
July 13-16, 2023
A 4-day block of cutting-edge training conducted both on and off the soccer pitch. Focus includes Athletic development, Technical development, Game Thinking/Awareness Training, Leadership, and Character development. Additionally, teaching aspiring habits for total peak performance, learning new recovery and rejuvenation protocols, and how to better manage the demands of top-level athletic training and competition.